Thursday, January 7, 2010

illegal holiday

hrmmm....
today's thursday...
as usual thursday is a killer day...for me...
i've 4hours class continuos for same subject...crazy rite???
but today i'm off for dat crazy class!
fuhhh...so heaven!

my physio doctor said today is ILLEGAL HOLIDAY for us as a muslim...
why????
actually dats chrismast holiday...
dats why la illegal for muslim...
but i'm still happy coz its holiday!
huhu...=P

why dats christmas is so late???
haaa...
if u want 2 know...
actually cristian also hv their own 'mazhab'
sumting like dat la..
this christmast's for dat 'mazhab' la...
actually i'm not really know what kind of 'mazhab' it is
coz i also just know bout it from my fren yesterday
huhu...
so..dont ask me so much k..

and now i'm happy coz tomorrow is my weekend..
so i got 2days holiday!
wahhhh...wonderful!

0 orang cool komen:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com